Serenity in Sandy Bay
Location: Sandy Bay, Waiheke Island
- Warm, northerly aspect with views
- 10 minute walk to beaches
- Well designed, well equipped
This warm new home with all living on one level was build for the northerly sun with a huge deck for summer dining or relaxing, whatever you pleasure may be.
The well-equipped, designer kitchen with twin ovens and gas hobs, are the centre point of this large open plan holiday home. It has large stone benches with plenty of room for a chef to create their magic. That’s if they are not distracted by the view from the kitchen window of the wood pigeons in the valley below.
The dining room rolls out onto the large deck by way of large stackable sliders. So you have the choice of 8 seater formal dining inside or be seated at the large outdoor setting for your summer time dining. No one will miss out on the Sport action either with the large built in TV situated in the lounge which can be viewed from all points in this wonderful light and sunny space.
If you should be a winter season guest, you have the built in wood fire to provide you with that ambient warmth on those cooler Waiheke evenings.
- All bedrooms have access out onto the northern deck with views out to the native garden.
- The master bedroom has a King bed with a tiled ensuite and walk in shower.
- The other bedrooms are configured with 1 King bed, 1 Queen Bed and a single, there is also a TV in this room.
- The main bathroom is tiled with a walk in shower, ease of access for those who need a little help to shower. Twin basins and toilet.
- Downstairs in the basement is a laundry and a third toilet with the internal access from the double garage. There is also a TV area for the kids if they should need to escape the summer heat and retreat to a cooler area. It’s a rather blissful space in the summer. It may well become yours too.
- A BBQ is parked under the canopy of punga just off the front deck. A nice place to cook in the shade.
If relaxing isn’t on the plan for your stay and your feeling energetic, the walks around this area are fabulous. Great views over Enclosure Bay through the McKenzie Reserve, or Dons Track through to Sandy Bay are just two of my favourites. No matter which direction you choose to stroll, you will not be disappointed with the wonderful views that surround you.
Being no more than a few minutes’ drive in 3 directions to fabulous white sandy beaches, you are spoilt for choice. Oneroa village is also a short drive away with a fine array of restaurants. This will be another tough decision to make.
Food, Wine, Beaches, Art. So much to offer, you will need to stay longer, or return again. A beautiful warm, light, immaculate home which offers a place to spend quality time in very comfortable surroundings.
- This home may not be suitable for young children as there are stairs to the basement area, and a high retaining wall on the driveway, but please feel free to enquire for a more detailed description.
- No pets. No smoking.
- Specific wheelchair access information upon request.
- Wifi internet via Vodafone stick insert into your computer (1GB).
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x King bed
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x Queen bed
- Master Bedroom – 1 x King bed
- Barbecue – Gas
- Bath tub
- DVD player
- Easy access
- Electric blankets
- Freeview (TM)
- Internet (WiFi) -via Vodafone stick insert into your computer (1GB)
- Mobile coverage – Spark
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair access
- 10th January – 30th April 2 nights minimum – $450 per night
- 1st May – 30th September 2 night minimum – $375/night
- 1st October – 20th December 2 night minimum – $400/night
- 20th Dec — 9th January 7 nights minimum – $600/night
- Linen: $100 per stay (required)
- Cleaning: $150 per stay (required)
To book a stay at this property, please either call us on +64 (0)27 472 4125 or fill out the form below and we will respond pronto!