Fossil Cove Haven
Sleeps (max) 4 people in 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms
Location: Church Bay, Waiheke Island
- Peninsula location with grandstand views and private beach
- 17m heated swimming pool and heli pad
- Authentic, designer interiors
An extraordinarily special property in an extraordinary location … Fossil Cove sits on a private 12 acre peninsula with views across the Hauraki Gulf islands towards Auckland. Spend your days exploring the finest the island offers or laze away the days by the pool and your own private beach.
This house is immaculately and authentically furnished with the owners’ personal collection of tribal artifacts. The two outdoor dining areas each have barbecues and the two bedrooms, each with super king beds (which can be separated into singles if preferred) are decked out in the finest bedding and linens.
Accessible by ferry or helicopter from Auckland.
No children, no pets thank you.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x Super King bed
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x Super King bed
- Barbecue – Gas
- Heat pump – Aircon
- Internet (WiFi)
- Mobile coverage – Spark
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone
- SKY TV ®
- Stereo system – Bose
- Swimming pool
- $1,500/night inclusive of linen and cleaning
To book a stay at this property, please either call us on +64 (0)27 472 4125 or fill out the form below and we will respond pronto!